Job Level :
Interbrand started in 1974 when the world still thought of brands as just another word for logo. Over its 30+ years, Interbrand has changed the dialogue, defined the meaning of brand management, and continues to lead the debate on understanding brands as valuable business assets.
Today, Interbrand is amongst the largest brand consultancies and has grown to include 36 offices in 25 countries. A diverse range of insightful thinkers brings together the combination of rigorous strategy and analytics with world-class design creativity to help its clients create and manage brand value in all market dynamics.
It is widely respected for its annual study, The Best Global Brands, creating a broader platform for the discussion on brands in the Webby-award winning brandchannel.com, and numerous industry honours for its client work.
Represent and deliver Interbrand’s Strategy & Insights offering, create high impact content, and enhance our distinctive knowledge. Specifically, we are seeking an individualwith a strong knowledge and passion for brand strategy as well as research techniques and analysis.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Design research, business case and modelling approaches to support brandinginitiatives
- Statistically analyze research results
- Combine statistical results with strategic thinking and an understanding of business requirements to create actionable results for our clients
- Review existing client research to identify salient information and trends
- Collaborate with the client team to develop strategic recommendations
- Support the creation and development of client presentations
- Provide guidance in troubleshooting client issues with other team members
- Coordinate with Program Management to ensure that timelines are met and knowledge is successfully transferred across the client team
Skills and Attributes:
executing research and analytics projects including questionnaire writing,
drafting moderator guides, quantitative data analysis, interpretation of
results and report writing.
of analytics techniques including segmentation, cluster analysis, segmentation
and regression a plus
to handle large, complex projects
with ambiguity and imperfect information
understanding of business processes and strategy
- A team
player and the ability to work with people in all levels of the company
client leadership skills – can connect with clients and inspire their
confidence and ongoing commitment
confident team player
analytical and strategic abilities and organizational skills
oral and written communication skills
passion about having measurable impact on clients’ business
years experience in marketing research, branding, and/or consulting
presentation skills required
attention to detail
be highly proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
or proficiency in SPSS strongly preferred